Wednesday 3 March 2021

My Maths Reflection on Learning in Statistics

 My Maths Reflection on Learning in Statistics


What I’ve got better at or improved upon. 


I now know I’m better at understanding what a bar graph is and how to draw one accurately. I also have learnt about probability and that some events are more likely to occur or happen than others. You can even use fractions and percentages to show them.


What I still need to work on:


While we looked at line graphs, I still need to do more work on that. I know how to read them but find it difficult to plot the points. 


What I enjoyed and what could be better. 


I really enjoyed the Kahoots since they were fun plus playing the number spinner games where you had to guess which number might come up. I would like us to reflect more because I love reflections. I think we could do them every lesson even it’s just speaking.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.